Having three children of his own at the post-secondary age, Ray Otten knows how expensive and stressful the cost of an education can be. The Ray Otten Team also feels strongly about contributing to the minds of tomorrow and investing in the future of our children. Which is why, the team is ecstatic to announce that RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Group is offering a Scholarship fund for the children of RE/MAX Hallmark’s past or present clients, who are applying for their first year of post-secondary education.
The following criteria must be met in order to apply for the Scholarship Program:
- The applicant must be a child of a past or present client of The Ray Otten Team with RE/MAX Hallmark.
- The applicant must have community involvement.
- The applicant must submit the following:
- Completed Application
- School Marks from Grade 9 to Current Semester
- 2 Referral Letters (one would be from Ray Otten or a corresponding Sales Representative from the team)
- 300 Word Essay (Topic of their Choice)
- All applications are to be submitted by April 20, 2018 for review by the Scholarship Committee.
Ray would be happy to endorse your child in our Scholarship Program to help with their education.
We hope to hear from you soon!